Zero-Knowledge to SEO? Raket Pro offers you this One-on-One Basic SEO Course just for you! Learn everything from scratch and have a one-on-one zoom live interaction with the SEO expert.
One-On-One Basic SEO Course
Looking for a legit SEO Training program in the Philippines isn’t as easy as you may think. Far too often, what you’ll find on the web are either overpriced courses for newbies or training conducted by “experts” you’ve never even heard of. Unless you’re willing to take serious risks with your precious time and money, saying no to these things is the smart choice. Learn One-on-One SEO Course and absorb the lesson faster.
Search Engine Optimization
Following good SEO practices is important in any online business success, especially in today’s competitive market. While SEO is a crucial part of being an effective digital marketer, SEO skills can improve your job prospects and performance in almost any web-related role.
This course is ideal for:
- Business Owners – In any type of business, SEO is the most practical and cost-efficient way to both understand and reach customers in crucial moments that matter.
- Marketing Professionals – It is very important for them to be updated with the strategies on how to market their brand in this transitioning digital world.
- Freelancers – Have experience in freelancing but want to upskill for career growth and better opportunities in the future.
- Newbies – For those aspiring online job seekers who want to learn everything from scratch and have a better career in SEO.
- Career shifters – For those people who want a change of career from corporate and office jobs to work from home set up.
What you will learn in just ₱3,599:
- What is SEO and Why is it Important?￼
- What is Browser?
- What is SERP?
- Organic SERP
- Paid Versus Organic Search Results
- What is Organic Traffic
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SEO
- Types of SEO Techniques
- Content Creation
- SEO Basic Checklists
- Keywords in SEO
- What is Keyword Research
- Where and How to Start Keyword Searching
- How to Get Meaningful Keywords
- How to do Keyword Research
- Latent Semantic Indexing Keywords
- Why We Need Keyword Research Tools
- Different Keyword Research Tools
- Focus Keyword & Other Keywords
- Keyword Checklist
- Content Planning and Audit
- Content Writing
- On-Page SEO
- No-Follow and Do-Follow links
- Blog Commenting
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory Submission
Frequently Asked Questions
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Send a screenshot for your proof of payment at email@example.com
You May Also Like:
Best Selling Products:
You may also like:
Submit your review